This one-of-a-kind online study guide tutorial engages and prepares students for their CPhT exam. Aligned to the Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT) blueprint, the program includes remediation and focused review that takes students back to areas that need attention.
- Regulations and Pharmacy Duties
- Overview of technician duties and general information
- Controlled substances
- Other laws and regulation
- Drugs and Drug Therapy
- Most frequently prescribed medications
- Drug Classification
- Dispensing Process
- Prescription information
- Preparing/Dispensing prescription
- Sterile Products, unit dose and repackaging
This engaging online study guide includes:
- Instructional content written to specifically to align with the actual certification exam. Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Review questions – 16 drill questions to reinforce a student’s understanding.
- Audio narration for each page and video – Because each individual learns differently, we support the visual content with audio for better comprehension.
- Fifteen case study videos, 5 case study videos per chapter for real-life application of skills.