Prepare for your Certified Patient Care Technician exam with the comprehensive printed study guide and online practice test resources aligned to the NHA Certified Patient Care Technician exam blueprint. The study guide and online practice test combination provides candidates with remediation and Focused Review® that takes candidates back to areas that need attention, aiding in exam preparation.
Patient Care Technician Printed Study Guide:
The Printed Study Guide is a complete Certified Patient Care Technician review module with 171 pages of concise core content to prepare candidates for their NHA CPCT exam.
Ideal for preparation and remediation, the study guide includes 6 chapters along with case studies and summary sections in the following content areas:
- Patient Care
- Professional Responsibilities
- Infection Control
- EKG Monitoring
- Case Studies
This engaging printed study guide includes:
- Instructional lesson content written specifically to align with the actual certification exam.
- Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Review questions – 40 chapter drill questions, 17 case study drill questions.
Online Practice Test
This 100-item practice test offers an assessment of basic comprehension and mastery of Patient Care Technician principles. The test is linked to Focused Review ® with remediation that provides candidates personalized direction on areas where they need additional practice.
Practice Test Details:
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering you the flexibility to test yourself anytime.
- Practice test is aligned to the NHA exam blueprint and works in conjunction with the CPCT study guide.
- Assessment contains rationales explaining correct and incorrect answers.
- Online assessments may be accessed five times with each purchase.
- Online assessments have a 500 minute time limit.