Prepare for your Certified Clinical Medical Assistant exam with the comprehensive printed study guide and online practice test. Resources are aligned to the NHA Certified Clinical Medical Assistant exam blueprint. The study guide and online practice test combination provides candidates with remediation and Focused Review® that takes candidates back to areas that need attention, aiding in exam preparation.
Clinical Medical Assistant Printed Study Guide
The Printed Study Guide is a complete Certified Clinical Medical Assistant review module with 207 pages of concise core content to prepare candidates for their NHA CCMA exam. Ideal for preparation and remediation, the study guide includes 6 chapters along with case studies and summary sections in the following content areas:
- Patient Care
- Office Administration
- Medical Law and Ethics
- EKG Monitoring
- Case Studies
Printed study guide includes:
- Instructional lesson content written specifically to align with the actual certification exam.
- Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Review questions – 60 chapter drill questions, 17 case study drill questions.
Online Practice Test
This 150-item test contains rationales and offers an assessment of basic comprehension and mastery of CCMA principles. The test is linked to Focused Review ® with remediation that provides candidates personalized direction on areas where they need additional practice.
Practice Test Details:
- Online practice assessments can be accessed from any Internet connection, offering you the flexibility to test yourself anytime.
- Practice testis aligned to the NHA exam blueprint and works in conjunction with the CCMA study guide.
- Assessment contains rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
- Online assessments may be accessed five times with each purchase.
- Online assessments have a 500 minute time limit.