Schools > Certification Prep
Allied Health Certification Prep
ATI Allied Health offers innovative certification exam preparation delivered via our Health Education Portal, an online resource that uses the best of Internet-based learning technology to provide an optimum learning experience.
Developed for many of the allied health career paths, the certification preparation products engage users through rich animation, video and other interactive tools, which assist learning and knowledge retention. Included are instructional lessons, practice questions and Focused Review®, which directs students back to areas that need additional attention. Students are engaged and challenged with an exciting and interactive method of exam prep. Educators benefit from the ability to track students’ progress easily and conveniently online.
This excellent resource ensures your students are well prepared to pass certification exams.
A 2013 ATI Allied Health and NHA research study has shown a clear predictive link between above-average scores on ATI Allied Health practice exams and a passing score on five different NHA certification exams.
Click here to view the full research brief.
- Instructional lessons, practice drills and review questions
- Aligned to certification test plans
- Audio and video introductions, case studies and lesson summaries
- Online practice assessments with rationales that assess basic comprehension and mastery of key principles
- Focused Review® remediation, which directs students to content they still need to master based on assessment results
- Built-in progress-tracking feature for educators and students to keep abreast of progress
- Online format is more engaging than typical printed materials
- Accommodates different learning styles, improving student comprehension and retention
Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS)
Certified EKG Technician (CET)
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT)
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist (CEHRS)