This one-of-a-kind online study guide tutorial engages and prepares candidates for their CPhT exam. Aligned to the Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT) blueprint, , the program includes remediation and focused review that takes candidates back to areas that they need attention.
- Regulations and Pharmacy Duties
- Overview of technician duties and general information
- Controlled substances
- Other laws and regulation
- Drugs and Drug Therapy
- Most frequently prescribed medications
- Drug Classification
- Dispensing Process
- Prescription information
- Preparing/Dispensing prescription
- Sterile Products, unit dose and repackaging
- Case Studies Summary
This engaging online study guide includes:
- Instructional content written to specifically align with the actual certification exam. Practice drills covering all basic and necessary job skills.
- Review questions – 16 drill questions to reinforce a student’s understanding.
- Audio narration for each page and video – Because each individual learns differently, we support the visual content with audio for better comprehension.
- Three case study videos with five questions each, for real-life application of skills.